- American Board of Surgery - SurgeryAmerican Board of Surgery - Surgery of the Hand
- Wayne State University, MI, 1982
Residencies & Internships
- Henry Ford Hospital, General Surgery, MI, 1987
- Henry Ford Hospital, Surgery, MI, 1983
- Detroit Medical Center/Harper University Hospital, Hand Surgery, MI, 1988
I earned my medical degree from Wayne State University and received my post-graduate training in surgery and general surgery Henry Ford Hospital and at Harper Hospital, in hand surgery. I am board certified by the American Board of Surgery and the American Board of Surgery: Hand
Prompt specialty care for acute and chronic diseases. I believe patient involvement in is critical in health care and recovery. I also believe in continued medical education for state-of-the-art patient care.