- American Board of Radiology - Radiology
- Wayne State University, MI, 2009
Residencies & Internships
- Henry Ford Hospital, Diagnostic Radiology, MI, 2014
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Imaging, Radiology, MA, 2015
- Massachusetts General Hospital/Brigham & Women's/Harvard, Imaging, Radiology, MA, 2015
Titles: Senior Staff Radiologist
Dr. Thomas Keimig is a graduate of Wayne State University and completed his radiology residency at Henry Ford Hospital. He completed fellowship training in imaging and radiology at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, MA and Massachusetts General Hospital/Brigham & Women's/Harvard, MA. His care philosophy is to work closely with referring physicians to maximize the utility of medical imaging in patient care. From screening and diagnosis through treatment and follow up, Dr. Keimig believes radiology has an integral role in multidisciplinary medical care.