Courtland K Keteyian, MD
Specialties: Preventive Medicine, Family Medicine, Occupational Medicine
Services: Preventive Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine - Public Health & General Preventive Medicine
- University of Michigan-Ann Arbor, MI, 2011
Residencies & Internships
- University of Michigan-Ann Arbor, Preventive Medicine, MI, 2016
- University of Michigan-Ann Arbor, Emergency Medicine, MI, 2012
- University of Colorado School of Public Health, Occupational Medicine, CO, 2018
The CDC has issued new guidelines on what fully vaccinated people can do. But don't go crazy just yet--even those who are vaccinated should still be cautious.
Looking back on the one-year mark of the pandemic, there are many takeaways and lessons to be learned. We asked health professionals to share some of their personal learnings.
Rumors about the COVID-19 vaccine’s possible impact on fertility, pregnancy and miscarriage make it even harder for women to decide what’s best. Two experts share reassurance and advice.
Many hope that antibody testing for COVID-19 will help us learn how widespread the disease is and help us contain the pandemic. A public health expert cautions against relying on that theory for now.
- Henry Ford Allegiance Health