- American Board of Radiology - Diagnostic Radiology
- Lady Hardinge Medical College, 2006
Residencies & Internships
- Wayne State University, Diagnostic Radiology, MI, 2012
- Wayne State University, Gen Surg/Anesthesia, MI, 2008
- Henry Ford Hospital, Body Imaging-Rad., MI, 2013
Titles: Senior Staff
Dr. Kanika Khanna is a board certified radiologist and a fellowship trained Body Imager. Dr. Khanna's area of clinical expertise is Abdominal Imaging including CT, MRI and general and fetal ultrasound. She also performs image guided interventions including CT and US guided biopsies and drainages. Dr. Khanna is dedicated to providing exceptional and unparalleled care for her patients. She is strongly committed to resident and fellow education, both clinical and didactic. She also serves as the medical adviser for the diagnostic medical sonography school at Henry Ford Hospital. She is involved in multidisciplinary conferences for liver, gastrointestinal, pancreas and fetal imaging.