- Wayne State University School of Medicine, MI, 2012
Residencies & Internships
- Oregon Health Sciences Univ Hosp., Diagnostic Radiology, OR, 2017
- Oakwood Medical Center, Transitional, MI, 2013
- University of Michigan, Abdominal Imaging, MI, 2018
Dr. Aaron Kirsch is a specialist in abdominal radiology and interprets x-rays, fluoroscopy, ultrasounds, CT scans, and MRI exams. He also performs minimally invasive image-guided procedures such as biopsies and drainages. He completed his radiology residency at Oregon Health & Science University in Portland, OR, and then a fellowship in Abdominal Imaging and Interventions at the University of Michigan. Dr. Kirsch's philosophy is to put his patients first, and provide the same care for them that he’d want for his family members and himself.
Awards & Honors:
- Certificate of Merit - RSNA