- American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- Saba University School of Medicine, 2005
Residencies & Internships
- University of Missouri at Kansas City, Internal Medicine, MO, 2008
- University of Missouri at Kansas City, Cardiology, MO, 2011
Stress tracking tools can help you notice when you're stressed out and prompt you to do something about it.
Bodily inflammation can cause blockages in your arteries which, over time, can lead to a heart attack or stroke.
While gum inflammation isn’t a tell-tale sign you have a heart problem, if you or your dentist notices a change in your gum health, this could be cause for greater concern.
Cardiovascular Consultants PC
Cardiovascular Consultants, P.C.
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital - Clinton Township