Board Certification and Education
- American Board of Radiology - Diagnostic Radiology
- Duke University School of Medicine, NC, 2010
- Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak, Diagnostic Radiology, MI, 2015
- Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak, Transitional, MI, 2011
- Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak, Body Imaging-Rad., MI, 2016
Titles: Senior Staff Radiologist
Dr. Benjamin Lack is a board-certified diagnostic radiologist. He is fellowship-trained in body imaging. He received his undergraduate degree in Biochemistry from The University of Michigan and his medical degree from Duke University School of Medicine. He completed his radiology residency training at Beaumont Health System in Royal Oak, Michigan. He completed a Body Imaging Fellowship at Beaumont Health system where he developed both diagnostic and procedure expertise.
Dr. Lack specializes in the diagnosis of abdominal and pelvic disorders as well as performing minimally invasive procedures for tissue sampling. He is dedicated to excellent clinical care and enjoys being an integral part of a sub-specialized multidisciplinary team at Henry Ford Health System.
Videos and Articles
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital - Clinton Township
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital