- American Board of Radiology - Diagnostic Radiology
- Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, MI, 2011
Residencies & Internships
- Henry Ford Hospital, Diagnostic Radiology, MI, 2016
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, Pediatric Radiology, OH, 2017
Titles: Associate Program Director
Dr. Karyn Ledbetter has been a part of the Henry Ford family since 2005, when she began work as a senior research assistant. She then returned to Henry Ford in 2011 as a radiology resident and again in 2017 upon completion of fellowship training at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Ledbetter values the quality of care and the diversity that Henry Ford Health System provides.
Within her field of pediatric radiology, Dr. Ledbetter has particular interest in fetal and neonatal imaging. Her care philosophy includes providing clinically relevant information to referring doctors at the lowest possible radiation dose. Additionally, Dr. Ledbetter is proud of her work in global radiology outreach, including imaging-based mission trips to Nicaragua and Kenya.
Awards & Honors:
- Roentgen Fellow/Resident Research Award Recipient
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society Member