- American Board of Dermatology - Dermatology
- State University of New York, Medical Education, NY, 1975
- SUNY, Downstate Medical Center, NY, 1975
Residencies & Internships
- New York University School of Medicine, Dermatology, NY, 1979
- Bronx Municipal Hospital Center, Pediatrics, NY, 1976
I specialize in Vitiligo, Psoriasis, Allergic reaction to sunlight (photosensitivity), Eczema, and Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma (skin cancer).
Program Director, Dermatology Research, C.S. Livinggood
Program Director, Photomedicine Fellowship
My philosophy in practicing medicine is to provide compassionate care to all of my patients.