- American Board of Dermatology - Clinical & Laboratory Dermatological Immunology
- American Board of Dermatology - Dermatology
- State University of New York, Medical Education, NY, 1975
- SUNY, Downstate Medical Center, NY, 1975
Residencies & Internships
- New York University School of Medicine, Dermatology, NY, 1979
- Bronx Municipal Hospital Center, Pediatrics, NY, 1976
I specialize in vitiligo, psoriasis, allergic reaction to sunlight (photosensitivity), eczema, and cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (skin cancer).
Program Director, Dermatology Research, C.S. Livinggood
Program Director, Photomedicine Fellowship
My philosophy in practicing medicine is to provide compassionate care to all of my patients.
- Medical Dermatology/CTCL
Blue light has both benefits and drawbacks on our health. A dermatologist shares what you need to know to protect yourself.
No matter the season or the day's weather, learn why wearing sunscreen is important year-round and what you should look for on sunscreen labels.
Sunscreen is one of the best ways to decrease the risk of skin cancer and prevent the aging effects of sun damage. Are you using it properly? Find out here.
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital