- Nova Southeastern University, Clinical Psychology, FL, 2017
Residencies & Internships
- Henry Ford Hospital, Clinical Psychology, MI, 2017
- University of Wisconsin, Clinical Psychology, WI, 2018
Dr. Losada works as a part of an interdisciplinary team of specialists in hematology-oncology and bone marrow transplant, including surgical, medical, and radiation oncology, speech and language pathology, registered dietitian, nurse navigation, and advanced practice providers. She graduated with her doctorate in Clinical Psychology from Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. She completed her internship in health psychology at Henry Ford Hospital where she provided both inpatient and outpatient care for a wide range of medical concerns. Her postdoctoral fellowship at the University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics furthered her specialization in health psychology. She joined as a senior staff psychologist with the Henry Ford Cancer Institute in 2018. Dr. Losada's primary focus is the care of hematology-oncology and bone marrow transplant patients and their caregivers from diagnosis through all phases of survivorship.
My research interests broadly include improvement of healthcare quality and patient quality of life, as well as cultural factors that impact health beliefs and behaviors.
- Henry Ford Allegiance Health
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital - Clinton Township
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital