- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association - Audiologist
- University of Florida, FL, 2006
- Michigan State University Office of the Registrar, MI, 1986
- Veterans Administration Medical Center, Audiology and Speech, MI, 1986
Nancy A. Maranto, Au.D. is a Senior Staff Audiologist in the Division of Audiology at Henry Ford Health System and acts as coordinator of clinical services at the West Bloomfield location. Dr. Maranto has been practicing audiology since 1986 upon graduating from Michigan State University with a Master of Arts degree. Dr. Maranto received her Au.D. degree from the University of Florida in 2006. She is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology (AAA) and holds a Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC-A) from the American Speech, Language, and Hearing Association (ASHA).
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital