Board Certification and Education
- American Board of Radiology - Diagnostic Radiology
- Wayne State University School of Medicine, MI, 1991
- Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak, Radiology, MI, 1996
Title: Senior Staff Radiologist
Dr. Patricia Miller is a graduate of Wayne State University School of Medicine and completed her Radiology Residency at William Beaumont Hospital. Her practice is devoted to breast cancer detection, including state of art imaging techniques and biopsy, with focus on patient centered care. Dr. Miller has been a Mammography Senior Clinical Image reviewer for the American College of Radiology Accreditation Program since 2002. She is a Fellow of the American College of Radiology, Refresher Course Chair ASC Committee of the Radiological Society of North America, and Clinical Assistant Professor at Wayne State University School of Medicine. Dr. Miller enjoys spending free time with her husband, three children and pets; preferably out of door activities in Michigan.
Molecular Breast Imaging, a breast cancer screening exam to supplement mammography in women with dense breasts or at higher risk of breast cancer. Program available at Henry Ford West Bloomfield.
Awards & Honors:
- Fellow of the American College of Radiology
- Chair Refresher Course Committee ASC Radiological Society of North America
Videos and Articles
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital - Clinton Township
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital