- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology - Psychiatry
- Medical College of Pennsylvania, PA, 1985
Residencies & Internships
- Institute of Living, Psychiatry, CT, 1990
- University of Michigan, General Surgery, MI, 1987
The holidays can be wonderful but for those who living with grief, depression or chronic stress, the season may compound sadness. One way to make this time easier is to give yourself the gift of self-care for your body, mind and spirit.
Practicing mindfulness has many health benefits. During a pandemic, mindfulness techniques can be especially helpful for keeping you safe and coping emotionally.
- Henry Ford Allegiance Health