- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology - Psychiatry
- Medical College of Pennsylvania, PA, 1985
Residencies & Internships
- Institute of Living, Psychiatry, CT, 1990
- University of Michigan-Ann Arbor, General Surgery, MI, 1987
More and more people are working remotely these days. Whether you thrive working at home or miss the office, here are 5 easy tips for a reset during the work day.
Practicing mindfulness has many health benefits. During a pandemic, mindfulness techniques can be especially helpful for keeping you safe and coping emotionally.
The holidays can be wonderful but for those who living with grief, depression or chronic stress, the season may compound sadness. One way to make this time easier is to give yourself the gift of self-care for your body, mind and spirit.
- Henry Ford Allegiance Health