- American Board of Radiology - Diagnostic Radiology
- Wayne State University, MI, 2002
Residencies & Internships
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Diagnostic Radiology, OH, 2007
- Detroit Medical Center/Sinai Grace Hospital, Transitional, MI, 2003
- Duke University Medical Center, Radiology, NC, 2008
Titles: Senior Staff Radiologist
Dr. Amy Neville is a board-certified diagnostic radiologist and is fellowship trained in abdominal imaging. She received her undergraduate degree in Biology from The University of Michigan and her medical degree from Wayne State University Medical School. She completed a diagnostic radiology residency at The Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland, Ohio. She then went on to an Abdominal Imaging Fellowship at Duke University Health System in Durham, North Carolina. She remained on faculty at Duke as an attending radiologist for 5 years before joining Henry Ford Health System.
Dr. Neville specializes in multi-modality diagnostic imaging of the abdomen and pelvis including radiography, fluoroscopy, ultrasound, CT and MRI as well as performing minimally invasive image-guided procedures such as organ biopsies and fluid drainages. She is dedicated to providing excellent clinical care as well as resident education. She enjoys being a part of the sub-specialized multidisciplinary team at Henry Ford Health System.