- American Board of Radiology - Diagnostic Radiology
- Tufts University - School of Medicine, MA, 2011
Residencies & Internships
- Henry Ford Hospital, Diagnostic Radiology, MI, 2016
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Breast Imaging, MA, 2017
Dr. David Pinkney completed his medical school training at Tufts University School of Medicine in Boston, MA and radiology residency here at Henry Ford Health System. He returned to Boston for a year to complete an advanced fellowship in Women's Imaging at Brigham and Women's Hospital. Following his training, he was very happy to return home and accept a position as a full time attending physician at Henry Ford.
Dr. Pinkney’s research interests include high risk breast pathology, breast MRI, molecular breast imaging, and the incorporation of artificial intelligence into diagnostic radiology.
During the height of the pandemic, breast cancer screenings dropped by 60%. This sharp drop is concerning, as early detection is so important.
Henry Ford Hospital
Henry Ford Macomb Hospital Warren Campus Radiology
Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital Radiology
Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital - Clinton Township
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital