- American Board of Radiology - Radiology
- Tufts University, MA, 2011
Residencies & Internships
- Henry Ford Hospital, Diagnostic Radiology, MI, 2016
- Henry Ford Hospital, Transitional, MI, 2012
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Breast Imaging, MA, 2017
Dr. David Pinkney completed his medical school training at Tufts University School of Medicine in Boston, MA and radiology residency here at Henry Ford Health System. He returned to Boston for a year to complete an advanced fellowship in Women's Imaging at Brigham and Women's Hospital. Following his training, he was very happy to return home and accept a position as a full time attending physician at Henry Ford.
Dr. Pinkney’s research interests include high risk breast pathology, breast MRI, molecular breast imaging, and the incorporation of artificial intelligence into diagnostic radiology.