Board Certification and Education
- American Board of Radiology - Diagnostic Radiology
- Tufts University - School of Medicine, MA, 2011
- Henry Ford Hospital, Radiology Diagnostic, MI, 2016
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Radiology Breast, MA, 2017
David Pinkney, MD, MSE is a board-certified senior staff radiologist and current Division Head of Breast Imaging at Henry Ford Health. He is a graduate of the University of Michigan, earning a Master’s degree in Biomedical Engineering. He completed his medical training at Tufts University School of Medicine, followed by a radiology residency at Henry Ford Health. He then completed a subspecialty Women’s Imaging fellowship at Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston, MA. His clinical areas of research include high risk breast lesions, breast MRI, and improvement of the mammography experience. Dr. Pinkney has a special interest and is dedicated to advancing risk-based personalized screening regimens in patients that have an elevated lifetime chance of developing breast cancer.
Dr. Pinkney’s research interests include high risk breast pathology, breast MRI, molecular breast imaging, and the incorporation of artificial intelligence into diagnostic radiology.
Videos and Articles
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital - Clinton Township
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital