Leonard B Pollack, MD
Specialties: Pediatrics, Hospitalist
Services: Inpatient Care
- American Board of Pediatrics - Hospitalist
- American Board of Pediatrics - Pediatrics
- Ohio St Univ, School of Medicine, OH, 1985
- University of Cincinnati, OH, 1981
Residencies & Internships
- Children's Hospital of Akron, Pediatrics, OH, 1988
- Children's Hospital of Akron, Pediatrics, OH, 1986
While some say it's an internet hoax, many parents are concerned about the Momo challenge, which allegedly targets children with scary images and instructions for self-harm. A pediatrician offers advice on teaching kids about safe internet use and how to protect them.
Many marijuana edibles look just like candy--and if a child gets ahold of them, they likely can't tell the difference. Here's what parents should know.
A pediatrician's advice on helping to choose a sport for your child with ADHD. Check out which sports offer the best and worst match for ADHD symptoms.
Henry Ford Hospital
Henry Ford Macomb Hospital
Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital - Neurology 2nd floor
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital - Clinton Township
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital