Board Certification and Education
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners - Family
- Spring Arbor University, Nurse Practitioner, MI, 2020
- Spring Arbor University, Nursing, MI, 2014
- Jackson Community College, Nursing, MI, 2008
As a thoracic surgery nurse practitioner, I specialize in addressing several chest, lung, and esophageal conditions such as lung cancer or hiatal hernias as well as many others. I also assist with several procedures. I have a passion for patient care and advocacy to those I treat and strive to deliver exceptional care to the patients in our community.
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Esophageal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Awards & Honors
- Received the Daisy award in 2015 for demonstrating compassionate care.
- Recipient of the Jackson Healthcare Angels Award in September 2020 for demonstrating exceptional care to patients and the community.
Videos And Article