Board Certification and Education
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery - Otolaryngology
- Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons, NY, 2016
- University of Pennsylvania, Oto Head/Neck Surg, PA, 2021
Dr. Ravi Shah graduated medical school from Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons. He completed his residency in Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery at the University of Pennsylvania, a highly renowned program. Dr. Shah is a member of multiple national medical societies, including the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery and the Triological Society.
Dr. Shah's comprehensive otolaryngology practice includes the diagnosis and treatment of general disorders of the ears, nose, and throat such as hearing loss and sinus disorders. Dr. Shah also manages diseases of the head and neck, including the surgical management of snoring and sleep apnea. His patients often comment how caring and compassionate he is, and he believes in personalized medicine - partnering with each patient to prioritize their individual goals.
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Healthcare quality improvement
Awards & Honors
- America's Top Doctors, 2021