- American Board of Radiology - Diagnostic Radiology
- Tufts University, MA, 2004
Residencies & Internships
- Lahey Clinic Medical Center, Radiology, MA, 2009
- Winthrop University Hospital, Internal Medicine, NY, 2005
- Lahey Clinic Medical Center, Breast Imaging, MA, 2010
Titles: Senior Staff Radiologist, Clinical Assistant Professor Wayne State University School of Medicine
Dr. Siegal is a graduate of Dartmouth College and Tufts University School of Medicine, and completed her residency in Diagnostic Radiology as well as fellowship in Breast Imaging at Lahey Clinic in Massachusetts.
Dr. Siegal is a radiologist specializing in Breast Imaging and the detection of breast cancer, including screening and diagnostic mammography, tomosynthesis, ultrasound and MRI. She also performs image guided breast biopsies in all Breast Imaging modalities. Dr. Siegal is the Site Director for Breast Imaging at both Henry Ford Main Campus and New Center One. In addition to clinical practice, her interests include resident education and research in Molecular Breast Imaging (MBI).
- Breast Imaging including Molecular Breast Imaging (MBI)
Henry Ford Hospital
Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital Radiology
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital - Clinton Township
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital