Board Certification and Education
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- Wayne State University School of Medicine, MI, 2014
- Henry Ford Hospital, Internal Medcine, MI, 2017
- Henry Ford Hospital, Cardiovascular Disease, MI, 2020
My hope and passion is to really educate my patients and their families about their cardiovascular health. I feel that when my patients truly understand what’s happening with their heart we can work together to make a treatment plan that prioritizes their personal goals and beliefs.
Dr. Swanson specializes in general cardiology and echocardiography. He is originally from Southeast Michigan and completed his medical school at Wayne State School of Medicine in Detroit. He continued his medical training in internal medicine and cardiology at Henry Ford Hospital. During his training he dedicated extra time to the advance understanding and interpretation of echocardiograms (cardiac ultrasounds).
- General cardiology
Videos And Article