- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology - Neurology
- Indiana University School of Medicine, IN, 2007
Residencies & Internships
- Indiana University School of Medicine, Neurology, IN, 2011
- Indiana University School of Medicine, Internal Medicine, IN, 2008
- Indiana University School of Medicine, Electromyography, IN, 2012
Prior to becoming a physician, I was an Occupational Therapist, helping patients regain independence in activities of daily living. This background has given me a unique perspective in my practice; I have a passion for mindfulness and its ability to help patients, as well as providers and other staff members. I see patients with a broad range of neurological conditions and have a treatment focus on quality of life and minimizing medications with a specialty in EMGs and Botox for movement disorders.
- Henry Ford Jackson Hospital