- American Board of Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- Wayne State University, MI, 1979
Residencies & Internships
- Wayne State University, Medicine, MI, 1983
- Wayne State University, Internal Medicine, MI, 1980
- University of Michigan, Infectious Disease, MI, 1986
You probably know the novel coronavirus is contagious and makes you sick, but you might not actually know how it does that. We turned to the experts to explain how COVID-19 affects you internally.
Scientists are scrambling to develop an effective COVID-19 vaccine--the best way to put an end to this pandemic. An infectious disease specialist explains the steps it takes to get a vaccine approved for widespread public use.
Henry Ford Hospital
Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital