Transplant Research Collaborative Biostatistics
The statistical consultation and study coordination team includes expertise in biostatistics and informatics as well as data management and project management. The team, led by Mei Lu, Ph.D., senior biostatistician in the Department of Public Health Sciences, has extensive experience and expertise in study design and proposal development, as well as data collection, management, and analysis, especially for observational studies using EHR data. Our goal is to use appropriate statistical methods in clinical research and share up-to-date statistical knowledge with clinicians/investigators to improve the quality of their research.
Our services include:
- Statistical leadership in study design and data analysis
- Assisting in study protocol development and IRB submission
- Assisting in grant development and submission
- Assisting in EHR data extraction from EDW/VDW if needed
- Assisting investigators in preparation of manuscripts and presentations