Eligibility and Application Information
Qualified applicants have received, or have completed coursework and are on track to receive, a Masters degree by July 2017 in:
- Healthcare or Hospital Administration (M.H.A. or M.S.H.A.)
- Health Services Administration (M.H.S.A.)
- Business Administration (M.B.A.) with a concentration in healthcare
- Public Health (M.P.H.)
- Or equivalent degree(s)
- We have concluded the recruitment cycle for the 2017-2018 class. Specific dates and information regarding the 2018-2019 recruitment process will be posted in mid-2017
- Go to the NAFCAS portal.
- Complete the required steps for the global application to any fellowship program. Please note that at least one Letter of Recommendation should be from a faculty member if you are currently enrolled in a graduate program. The recommender will upload the recommendation letters directly to the NAFCAS portal as directed by the site.
- Find the Henry Ford Health System fellowship application portal within NAFCAS and complete all required steps in the Documents and Questions sections.
- To be considered a valid applicant, all parts of the application must be submitted and application fee must be paid by the deadline, 11:59 p.m. on October 3rd, 2016. Incomplete or late applications will not be reviewed. If you have any questions about the functionality of the NAFCAS portal, please follow instructions through their website to troubleshoot.
If you have questions about the application questions or fellowship program, please email AdminFellowApps@hfhs.org.