Eligibility and Application Information
Qualified applicants have received, or have completed coursework and are on track to receive, a Masters degree by July 2023 in:
- Healthcare or Hospital Administration (M.H.A. or M.S.H.A.)
- Health Services Administration (M.H.S.A.)
- Business Administration (M.B.A.) with a concentration in healthcare
- Public Health (M.P.H.)
- Or equivalent degree(s)
Application evaluations and candidate interviews will take place October-November. Specific dates to follow.
- Information Webinars:
- Tuesday, August 23 at 5:30 - 6:30pm EST
- Tuesday, September 6 at 12:00 - 1:00pm EST
- Wednesday, September 21 at 5:30 - 6:30pm EST
- Friday, October 7, 2022 at 11:59pm EST - Applications are due through NAFCAS
- Early to Mid October - Application review and phone interviews
- Mid to Late October - Final interviews and offers will be extended
- July 2023 - Administrative Fellowship Start Date
- Go to the NAFCAS portal.
- Complete the required steps for the global application to any fellowship program. Please note that at least one Letter of Recommendation should be from a faculty member if you are currently enrolled in a graduate program. The recommender will upload the recommendation letters directly to the NAFCAS portal as directed by the site.
- Find the Henry Ford Health fellowship application portal within NAFCAS and complete all required steps in the Documents and Questions sections.
- To be considered a valid applicant, all parts of the application must be submitted and application fee must be paid by the deadline, 11:59 p.m. on October 7th, 2022. Incomplete or late applications will not be reviewed. If you have any questions about the functionality of the NAFCAS portal, please follow instructions through their website to troubleshoot.
If you have questions about the application or fellowship program, please email any of the program contacts listed here