Endocrinology and Metabolism Fellowship FAQs
- We only accept applications through the ERAS program.
- We participate in the new NRMP match process for Endocrinology Fellowship and all fellows are selected through this process.
- We accept J1 and H1 visa applicants.
- All candidates must complete an ACGME approved internal medicine residency prior to the start of the fellowship.
- Based on the review of applications submitted to us via ERAS, the top candidates are invited to an interview at Henry Ford Hospital to meet fellows and faculty from the Division and observe several of the didactic conferences.
- All candidates must obtain prior to or during their fellowship, ABIM certification in Internal Medicine.
- Preference is given to those individuals with evidence of scholarly activity or potential for academic excellence. However, all individuals with excellent training and achievements are encouraged to apply.