Frequently Asked Questions

  • Credentialing
    • How do I obtain a copy of my Medical Staff appointment approval letter?
  • Expireables
    • I am a HFMG member, how do I obtain license reimbursement?
    • Where do I send copies of my renewed DEA, MI Licensure, MI CSL, Insurance, ACLS, ATLS, BLS, NPR, or PALS to?
    • Where do I send copies of my annual health documentation (TB & Flu)?
    • Who do I contact for a previous malpractice insurance face sheet?
  • Miscellaneous
    • How do I change my business office address?
    • Where can I obtain CME transcripts?
    • How do I contact Graduate Medical Education?
    • I’m looking for a career within Henry Ford Health System, who do I contact?
Contact centralized credentialing

Let us know how we can help


Cookie Consent

We use cookies to improve your web experience. By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. Read our Internet Privacy Statement to learn what information we collect and how we use it.

Accept All Cookies