- American Board of Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- Pontificia UNiversidad Catolica Madre Y Maestra, 2000
Residencies & Internships
- St Raphael Hospital, Internal Medicine, CT, 2007
- Henry Ford Hospital, Transplant, MI, 2015
- Detroit Medical Center, Infectious Disease, MI, 2012
Infectious Diseases Fellowship, Program Director
An infectious disease specialist explains how COVID-19 spreads and why it can be easier to catch than the flu.
Thorough cleaning is essential to reducing virus transmission. But are you doing it correctly? An infectious disease specialist shares what to know.
Practicing social distancing can help reduce the continued spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19). An infectious disease expert shares what activities you should avoid, be cautious about and can do safely during this time.
There's tons of pandemic information out there, but you can't always trust the source. Here, a doctor shares what's true and what's false about COVID-19.
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital