- American Board of Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- Pontificia UNiversidad Catolica Madre Y Maestra, 2000
Residencies & Internships
- St Raphael Hospital, Internal Medicine, CT, 2007
- Henry Ford Hospital, Transplant, MI, 2015
- Detroit Medical Center, Infectious Disease, MI, 2012
Infectious Diseases Fellowship, Program Director
Practicing social distancing can help reduce the continued spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19). An infectious disease expert shares what activities you should avoid, be cautious about and can do safely during this time.
There's tons of pandemic information out there, but you can't always trust the source. Here, a doctor shares what's true and what's false about COVID-19.
To separate fact from fiction, we asked an infectious disease specialist our most pressing coronavirus questions. Here, he talks about how to keep yourself safe from the virus, when to see a doctor, whether it’s safe to travel, and much more.
Thorough cleaning is essential to reducing virus transmission. But are you doing it correctly? An infectious disease specialist shares what to know.
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital