Board Certification and Education
- American Board of Family Medicine - Family Medicine
- Wayne State University School of Medicine, MI, 2019
- University of Michigan, Family Medicine, MI, 2022
I am very excited to be with the Henry Ford Medical Group! As a Family Medicine physician, I provide broad spectrum care to pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric populations. In the spirit of Family Medicine I have many interests including:
- comprehensive dementia care
- cognitive decline prevention
- integrative medicine (non-pharmacologic options for health maintenance and disease treatment)
- weight management
- treatment of substance use disorders (including prescription of Suboxone)
- cardiovascular disease risk reduction
- mental health care
- LGBTQ+ healthcare
- lifestyle medicine
- comprehensive approaches to chronic disease management (hypertension, cardiac disease, diabetes, chronic pain)
I have a strong passion for preventive healthcare and I believe that even in those who are currently healthy, there is much we can do to help reduce the risk of future disease and disability, thereby extending health span and lifespan.
I perform a variety of procedures including skin biopsies and excisions, cryotherapy, joint injections, point of care ultrasound, IUD and Nexplanon placements/removals, and pap smears. I offer in person and virtual visits.
It is my goal to provide you with the highest quality, most up-to-date primary care possible. I am committed to constantly learning and seeking out new information and innovations that can impact the quality of life of you and your family. I promise to be a careful listener and work together with you to create a plan for your healthcare. I promise to practice with honesty and integrity. You and your family will be known as people, not just patients. I chose to work for the Henry Ford Medical Group as they share these values and aim for unmatched excellence in care. It would be an honor and a privilege to be the primary care physician for you and your family.
Videos and Articles