- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery - Hand Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery - Orthopaedic Surgery
- University of Michigan, MI, 1998
Residencies & Internships
- Detroit Medical Center / Wayne State University, Orthopaedic Surgery, MI, 2003
- Detroit Medical Center / Wayne State University, Hand Surgery, MI, 1999
- Columbia University - College of Physicians & Surgeons, Hand Surgery, VA, 2004
I specialize in treating conditions related to the hand, wrist, forearm and elbow, such as cubital and carpal tunnel syndrome, joint replacement or reconstruction, hand, elbow or wrist fracture, arthritis, pediatric hand deformities and trigger finger.