- American Board of Anesthesiology - Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine
- St George's University School of Medicine, 2015
Residencies & Internships
- Detroit Medical Center Corporation, Anesthesiology, MI, 2019
- University of Michigan, Pain Management, MI, 2020
Ketan Chopra, M.D. is a practicing anesthesiologist and interventional pain physician who works in the Henry Ford Health System. He completed his anesthesiology residency at Wayne State University/Detroit Medical Center where he served as chief resident of his class. He completed his interventional pain medicine fellowship at the University of Michigan.
"I pride myself on treating the entire patient. I am a firm believer in utilizing a multi-disciplinary approach to treat any patient that comes through my doors."
- Henry Ford Allegiance Health
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital