John J Corrigan, MD
Specialties: Radiology, Neuroradiology
- American Board of Radiology - Diagnostic Radiology
- American Board of Radiology - Neuroradiology
- University of Illinois, IL, 1994
Residencies & Internships
- Henry Ford Hospital, Diagnostic Radilogy, MI, 1998
- Henry Ford Hospital, Neuroradiology, MI, 2000
Titles: Senior Staff Neuroradiologist, Clinical Assistant Professor Wayne State University School of Medicine
Dr. Corrigan is a board certified radiologist and fellowship trained CAQ certified Neuroradiologist. He is also a Clinical Assistant Associated Professor of Radiology at Wayne State University School of Medicine. He received his undergraduate degree in General Biology from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. He also earned his medical degree from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. He complete his residency in Radiology and fellowship in Neuroradiology at Henry Ford Hospital. He has received a summa cum laude award from the American Society of Neuroradiology. He has co-authored numerous articles and exhibits presented at national meetings. Has created Self-Assessment Module (SAMs) accredited by the ACCME as educational content for the American Board of Radiology to help satisfy Maintenance of Certification for radiologists. He has continuously participated in a Neuroradiology review lecture series since its inaugural session 14 years ago which 10 residency programs attend. The last 7 years he has created educational content in a competition format for these 10 residency programs.
- Leveraging technology for effective education.
- Generating reviews of the diverse pathological spectrum of disease affecting typical and unusual anatomic structures.
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital