- American Board of Family Medicine - Family Medicine
- American University of the Caribbean (St. Maarten), FL, 2015
Residencies & Internships
- St Joseph Mercy Livingston, Family Medicine, MI, 2018
I practice family medicine because I desire diversity in my patient population, and enjoy building long-term relationships with my patients and their families that extend beyond their illnesses. I believe in encouraging patients to participate in shared decision making in their medical care.
- “Depression is Real,” Chaldean News, August 2018
- "The Vaccine Debate," Chaldean News, April 2021
- "Vaccine Mandates On The Rise," Chaldean News, August 2021
"I enjoy spending time in community service, medical missions, and traveling."
Awards & Honors
- Rising Star Award 2018, Chaldean American Association for Health Professionals
One fashion lesson the pandemic taught us? Comfy is always better. Learn why these loose, cozy styles can actually be healthier, too.
If you suspect you have COVID-19--and it's not an emergency--it's important to stay at home to recuperate. Here, a doctor explains how to self-isolate so others in your household don't get infected.
- Henry Ford Hospital