Board Certification and Education
- American Board of Family Medicine - Family Medicine
- American University of the Caribbean (St. Maarten), FL, 2015
- St Joseph Mercy Livingston, Family Medicine, MI, 2018
I practice family medicine because I desire diversity in my patient population, and enjoy building long-term relationships with my patients and their families that extend beyond their illnesses. I believe in encouraging patients to participate in shared decision making in their medical care.
- “Depression is Real,” Chaldean News, August 2018
- "The Vaccine Debate," Chaldean News, April 2021
- "Vaccine Mandates On The Rise," Chaldean News, August 2021
"I enjoy spending time in community service, medical missions, and traveling."
Awards & Honors
- Rising Star Award 2018, Chaldean American Association for Health Professionals