- American Board of Surgery - Surgery
- Wayne State University, MI, 1987
Residencies & Internships
- Grace Hospital, General Surgery, MI, 1992
- Grace Hospital, General Surgery, MI, 1988
I am a Board Certified surgeon and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, specializing in vascular surgery. I have been a member of the Henry Ford Allegiance Health medical staff since 1998 seeing patients at Henry Ford Allegiance Vascular Health.
Among my areas of clinical interest are all aspects of vascular disease of arteries and veins, dialysis access procedures, carotid artery surgery, limb salvage and vascular injuries.
I treat all patients like family members, and I make sure they get the best care possible.
- Henry Ford Allegiance Health