Board Certification and Education
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology - Neurology
- Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, MI, 2015
- University of Illinois at Chicago, Neurology, IL, 2020
- University of Illinois at Chicago, Neurophysiology, IL, 2020
As a general neurologist I enjoy seeing patients with all different types of neurologic complaints. I strive to make patients feel heard and to work together to come up with individualized plans of care. I find it very rewarding when I am able to help patients to feel better- whether that's through finding the right medication regimen to control their seizures or doing Botox injections that reduce their migraines. I have the privilege of helping patients who may be facing scary diagnoses such as dementia and do my best to provide them with the support they need.
Awards & Honors
- Nirav Mehta MD Resident Humanitarian Award, University of Illinois Neurology Residency, 2019