- American Board of Radiology - Diagnostic RadiologyAmerican Board of Radiology - Neuroradiology
- Wayne State University, MI, 1999
Residencies & Internships
- Henry Ford Hospital, Radiology, MI, 2004
- Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, Internal Medicine, MI, 2000
- Hospital of The University Of Pennsylania, Neuroradiology, PA, 2005
Titles: Senior Staff Neuroradiologist
Dr. Pranav Doshi graduated from the Wayne State University School of Medicine and completed his diagnostic radiology residency at Henry Ford Hospital, MI. He completed his fellowship training in neuroradiology and the University of Pennsylvania, PA. Dr. Doshi's interests are in all aspects of Neuroradiology including brain, head/neck, and spine imaging. He performs interventional procedures that include epidural, nerve block, facet block, SI joint injection, myelogram, and biopsy and drainage.