- American Board of Family Medicine - Family Medicine
- University of Michigan, MI, 1991
Residencies & Internships
- St. Mary's Hospital - Grand Rapids, Family Medicine, MI, 1994
- St. Mary's Hospital - Grand Rapids, Family Medicine, MI, 1992
I specialize in caring for patients of all ages—from toddlers to senior adults. Regardless of age, my goal for each patient is remarkably similar. I aim to help my patients enjoy the best quality of life possible by preventing illness and chronic conditions, and promoting healthy habits. Our practice provides immunizations and annual physicals, and also treats illnesses and minor injuries. We also help patients manage chronic conditions to improve wellness.
- Henry Ford Allegiance Health