- American Board of Family Medicine - Family Medicine
- Wayne State University, MI, 2003
Residencies & Internships
- Oakwood Healthcare, Family Medicine, MI, 2006
- Oakwood Healthcare, Family Medicine, MI, 2004
As a family physician, I specialize in promoting my patient’s good health through prevention, and by encouraging regular check-ups and immunizations. I also enjoy partnering with patients on chronic disease states to develop treatment plans that promote success. I realize the importance of discussing options for safe, healthy weight loss for a better quality of life. Lastly, I enjoy the long-term relationships that come with the trust and privilege of being a family medicine doctor.
- Henry Ford Allegiance Health