- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology - Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology - Psychiatry
- Wayne State University, Medicine, MI, 2010
Residencies & Internships
- Henry Ford Hospital, Psychiatry, MI, 2013
- University of Michigan, Psychiatry/Pediatric, MI, 2015
Whether your teen is going to a local community college or across the country for school, college represents a huge change. The experience stirs up mixed emotions in even the most well-adjusted young adult.
Did you know that nearly three-quarters of children diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) also have another medical or psychiatric condition? These co-existing conditions can take a tremendous toll on the lives of children with ASD and their families.