Board Certification and Education
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Medical Oncology
- Damascus University School of Medicine, 2014
- Henry Ford Hospital, Internal Medicine, MI, 2019
- Henry Ford Hospital, Hematology/Oncology, MI, 2022
Dr. Jabbour-Aida completed her medical school at Damascus University in Syria before she moved to the United States. She started her medical career at Henry Ford Hospital where she completed her Internal Medicine residency and Hematology/Oncology fellowship training. Dr. Jabbour-Aida continued her journey at Henry Ford Hospital as a breast oncologist, specializing in breast cancer.
"My goal is to accompany my patients every step in the road, not only to provide them with medical treatment, but also to support them emotionally through their battle with cancer. I strive to assure they have the best quality of life possible and to think of me as their friend and support person before being their cancer doctor."
Videos and Articles