- American Board of Dermatology - Dermatology
- American Board of Dermatology - Pediatric Dermatology
- Wayne State University, MI, 2009
Residencies & Internships
- Wayne State University, Dermatology, MI, 2013
- Children's Mercy Hospital, Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine, MO, 2010
- Henry Ford Hospital, Pediatric Dermatology, MI, 2014
Dr. Marla Jahnke is a board-certified dermatologist with specialized training in pediatrics. She is fellowship-trained and board certified in pediatric dermatology. This makes her uniquely specialized to care for children with many different skin conditions.
"It is important that I provide every child and family who sees me with both compassion and expertise. We will work together as a team to formulate a care plan to address the whole child with the understanding that the needs of our children affect our entire family."
With persistent itching and irritated skin, living with eczema can be a tough for adults and children alike. Get tips for managing this chronic condition.
It’s important to protect yourself from the sun no matter what your age. However, children are especially vulnerable to the sun’s harmful rays. Beyond the burning, itching and pain, sunburns among kids under 18 dramatically increase the risk of developing skin cancer as they age. In fact, even a child...
While you enjoy sunny days, backyard barbecues and outdoor sports, it's important to protect yourself from the sun’s harmful rays. Here are 7 key tips.
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital