Board Certification and Education
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
- State University of New York, NY, 2004
- University of Michigan, Internal Medicine, MI, 2007
- University of Michigan, Gastroenterology, MI, 2010
- Director of the Inflammatory Bowel Disease Center
- Medical Director of the Referring Physician Office
I believe that good health care involves both physical and psychological components; addressing both is paramount to a good doctor-patient relationship.
Dr. Nirmal Kaur is a board-certified gastroenterologist, who specializes in inflammatory bowel disease, including Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, microscopic colitis, and paucities.
Dr. Kaur is the Principal Investigator for several Phase III clinical trials that investigate the effectiveness of new therapies for the treatment of Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
Videos And Article