- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- University of Damascus, 1982
Residencies & Internships
- Virginia Commonwealth University, Internal Medicine, VA, 1990
- Virginia Commonwealth University, Pathology, VA, 1987
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Vascular Medicine, OH, 1995
- Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak, Interventional Cardiology, MI, 1994
- Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak, Cardiovascular Disease, MI, 1993
- Virginia Commonwealth University, Cardiovascular Disease, VA, 1992
- University Health Center of Pittsburgh, Critical Care Medicine, PA, 1985
Titles: Chief of Cardiovascular Services for Henry Ford Macomb Hospital
My care philosophy is centered around heart, mind, and body as a whole. I aim to educate and share the journey of life with my patients as we together work on managing heart and vascular disease. Communication and education is the cornerstone of a successful outcome.
Dr. Kazziha is regionally recognized for his excellence in both clinical and administrative roles. He has recently been appointed Chief of Cardiovascular Services for Henry Ford Macomb Hospital; leading strategic initiatives to advance the growth of the HFHS Cardiovascular Service Line. He has extensive community outreach and education efforts and assists with associated marketing strategies. He is actively involved in clinical research and has published interventional cardiology and vascular disease topics.
Exploring new methods for management of cardiac and vascular disease with emphasis on new techniques of minimally invasive corrective procedures.
Awards & Honors:
- Named one of Hour Detroit’s “Top Docs" 2015, 2011, 2009
- Healthcare Professional of the Year Award, October 2009-2010, Rochester Regional Chamber of Commerce & Sunrise Pinnacle Awards’
- American Heart Saver Award, American Heart Association
- Cardiology Research Training Award, National Institute of Health