Board Certification and Education
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery - Hand Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery - Orthopaedic Surgery
- Cornell University, NY, 2011
- University of Michigan, Orthopaedic Surgery, MI, 2016
- University of Cincinnati, Orthopedic Hand Surgery, OH, 2017
Dr. Elizabeth King joined Henry Ford Health System's department of orthopaedic surgery in 2017 after completing her residency at the University of Michigan and additional fellowship training in hand surgery at the Mary S. Stern fellowship in Cincinnati.
She specialize in conditions of the hand, wrist, and elbow, including hand and wrist fractures, tendon/nerve injuries, arthritis, and sports injuries in patients of all ages.
"I enjoy working with patients to form a treatment plan that meets their individual goals and needs."
Awards and Honors
- "Top Doctor," Hour Detroit (2019, 2020)