Board Certification and Education
- American Board of Dermatology - Dermatology
- University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine, IL, 2017
- Henry Ford Hospital, Dermatology, MI, 2021
- University of Chicago Medical Center, Internal Medicine, IL, 2018
I completed my undergraduate education at Harvard College and medical education at The University of Chicago before moving to Detroit to complete my residency training in Dermatology. Subsequently, I joined the Henry Ford Medical Group as its inaugural Dermatology Hospitalist -- in this capacity, I divide my time evenly between routine clinic visits and hospital consultations.
I subspecialize in the diagnosis and management of complex dermatologic conditions including but not limited to sarcoidosis, connective tissue disorders, neutrophilic dermatoses, severe cutaneous adverse reactions to medications, mast cell disorders, autoinflammatory syndromes, vasculitis, unusual infections, autoimmune blistering disorders, and graft-versus-host disease.
Awards & Honors
- E.A. Krull, MD Annual Faculty Dermatology Resident Educator Award (2023)
Videos and Articles