Board Certification and Education
- American Board of Pediatrics - Pediatrics
- Wayne State University, MI, 2013
- Detroit Medical Center/Children's Hospital of Michigan, Pediatrics, MI, 2016
I believe that all children deserve access to the best in medical care in a safe and nurturing environment. My pediatrician was a great mentor to me as I was growing up and, taught me the importance of treating the entire patient and this spurred my interest in the field of pediatrics.
I value each one of my patients and their parents who entrust their child’s well-being to me. I provide exemplary care and service to my patients and their families and pride myself on treating each patient individually. I look forward to treating, counseling and growing with my patients and their families for generations. I have a special interest in gastroenterology and nutrition and treat patients from birth to age 21.
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital - Clinton Township
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital