- American Board of Internal Medicine - Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Medical Oncology
- Christian Medical College/Hospital, 1989
Residencies & Internships
- Henry Ford Hospital, Internal Medicine, MI, 1999
- Christian Medical College/Hospital, Internal Medicine, 1993
- Mayo Clinic, Hematology/Oncology, MN, 2002
Member of the Henry Ford Cancer Institute
Medical Director, Henry Ford Hemophilia Treatment Center
Dr. Philip Kuriakose attended medical school at Christian Medical College in Ludhiana, India. He completed his post-graduate training at Christian Medical College, Brown Memorial Hospital, and Henry Ford Hospital. Dr. Kuriakose went to the Mayo Graduate School of Medicine in Florida for his fellowship in hematology/oncology.
He is a senior staff physician at the Henry Ford Cancer Institute and an assistant professor at Wayne State University Medical School. Dr. Kuriakose specializes in hematology, hemophilia, leukemias, thrombosis, and general cancer care. He is the principal investigator in multiple clinical trials and has published numerous articles on a variety of topics.
My goal is to provide each patient with wholesome and optimal, individualized care that utilizes the latest medical knowledge and advancements.
Awards and Honors:
- American College of Physicians (Member)
- American Medical Association (Member)
- American Society of Clinical Oncologists (Member)
- Southwest Oncology Group (Member)