Board Certification and Education
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Medical Oncology
- Christian Medical College/Hospital, 1989
- Henry Ford Hospital, Internal Medicine, MI, 1999
- Christian Medical College/Hospital, Internal Medicine, 1993
- Mayo Clinic, Hematology/Oncology, MN, 2002
Member of the Henry Ford Cancer
Dr. Philip Kuriakose attended medical school at Christian Medical College in Ludhiana, India. He completed his post-graduate training at Christian Medical College, Brown Memorial Hospital, and Henry Ford Hospital. Dr. Kuriakose went to the Mayo Graduate School of Medicine in Florida for his fellowship in hematology/oncology.
He is a senior staff physician at Henry Ford Health in cancer and an assistant professor at Wayne State University Medical School. Dr. Kuriakose specializes in hematology, hemophilia, leukemias, thrombosis, and general cancer care. He is the principal investigator in multiple clinical trials and has published numerous articles on a variety of topics.
- Chief, Section of Hematology
- Clinical Associate Professor
- Lymphoma & Plasma Cell Disorders Group Medical Director, Hemophilia & Thrombosis Treatment Center
"My goal is to provide each patient with wholesome and optimal, individualized care that utilizes the latest medical knowledge and advancements."
Awards and Honors
- American College of Physicians (Member)
- American Medical Association (Member)
- American Society of Clinical Oncologists (Member)
- Southwest Oncology Group (Member)
Videos and Articles