Freedom From Smoking (FFS) is a seven-week group class, developed by the American Lung Association, that helps you learn to overcome your tobacco...
Leukemia and Lymphoma
When you or a loved one needs expert care for leukemia or lymphoma, turn to Henry Ford Cancer Institute. Our experienced team of specialists treat all types of blood and lymphatic cancers, caring for patients from Michigan and beyond.
Why choose Henry Ford for leukemia and lymphoma care?
At Henry Ford, you benefit from our comprehensive team approach to treating leukemia and lymphoma. Highlights of our program include:
- Expertise in blood cancers and disorders: Our doctors have experience treating all types of blood cancers, including leukemia, lymphoma and multiple myeloma. Learn about types of blood cancer.
- Specialized care: Henry Ford has experts in leukemia and lymphoma diagnosis, molecular research and medical oncology (treating cancer with medications such as chemotherapy). We’re one of only a handful of centers in Michigan to offer all types of stem cell transplantation. Read about treatments for leukemia and lymphoma.
- Integrated team: Our cancer and blood disorder specialists work together to customize your treatment plan for your unique needs. Your care team combines their skills and expertise to provide targeted, comprehensive care. Find out what to expect from leukemia and lymphoma treatment.
- Advanced treatments: As a teaching hospital offering subspecialty training in blood cancers, Henry Ford stays on the forefront of our rapidly evolving field. Our faculty, residents and fellows work together to bring you the latest medical practices and care approaches, including innovative treatments.
- Research opportunities: You may be eligible for new treatment options, including advanced therapies that aren’t widely available. We work with the National Institutes of Health and national research groups on clinical and translational research for leukemia and lymphoma. Our research spans from early-phase clinical trials to treatments nearing approval.
- Support system: Our patients have their own nurse navigator who coordinates care, schedules appointments and answers questions at every step along the way. Having a nurse navigator by your side helps you and your family feel informed, prepared and supported throughout treatment. Learn about cancer support services.