- American Board of Family Medicine - Family Medicine
- Kirksville College Osteopathic Medicine, MO, 1990
Residencies & Internships
- Florida Hospital Medical Center, Family Medicine, FL, 1994
- Deaconness Medical Center West, Osteopathic Medicine, MO, 1991
Family medicine brings me great satisfaction because I get to interact with my patients—often entire families—over the course of many years and stages of life. I want every one of my patients to experience the best quality of life possible. If I can help patients to improve their enjoyment of life through education on healthy habits for preventing illness or show them how to effectively manage a chronic condition, I am grateful.
Every patient deserves to experience the support and guidance of a caring family doctor who takes a personal interest in their well-being. I am happy to be that doctor.
- Henry Ford Allegiance Health