Board Certification and Education
- American Board of Radiology - Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology
- Indiana University School of Medicine, IN, 2014
- Henry Ford Hospital, Diagnostic Radiology, MI, 2019
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University, Interventional Radiology, IL, 2020
Dr. Massa enjoys the full gamut of taking care of patients who can benefit from image guided procedures. From the simple to the complex, he believes each patient deserves personalized care that is best suited to their needs starting before their procedure and extending through the post procedure follow up period.
His clinical interests include Prostate Artery Embolization (minimally invasive treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia), Interventional Oncology (minimally invasive treatment of liver and kidney cancer), Portal Hypertension Interventions, Biliary Interventions, Deep Venous Interventions (including reconstruction), and Pulmonary Embolism Interventions.
- Senior Staff Interventional Radiologist
- Interventional Oncology
- Prostate Artery Embolization
- Resident Education
- Quality Improvement
Videos And Article