Bridget K McArdle, DO
Services: Pediatric Primary Care
- American Board of Pediatrics - Pediatrics
- Michigan State University, MI, 2005
Residencies & Internships
- Detroit Medical Center/Children's Hospital of Michigan, Pediatric, MI, 2008
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital, Transitional Internship, MI, 2006
Asthma inflames kids’ airways and can interfere with their quality of life, impacting everything from play to sleep. And it can’t be cured, so avoiding things that trigger it is critical for helping you and your child control symptoms and prevent damage to growing lungs.
Picky eaters are a source of worry and frustration for parents everywhere. A pediatrician offers advice for starting your baby or toddler off on the right foot for a healthy diet.
Exercise is so important to overall health and wellness. We asked doctors and athletic trainers how they stay active and what helps them stay motivated.
Sports injuries are the leading cause of ER visits for kids ages 12-17, but experts think many may be preventable. Here are 5 tips for keeping your child in the game -- safe and healthy.
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital - Clinton Township